TPRM is a specialist Risk Management company with extensive experience in all aspects of physical risk management, both within Australia and overseas.
We work with commercial and industrial organisations to identify issues that may result in property damage, personal injury or business interruption, and provide advice and assistance to effectively manage those potential risks.
In addition, we prepare tailored risk management underwriting reports which assist our clients and their Insurance Advisors to gain wider acceptance of their risk from the insurance market to achieve the most competitive possible premiums.
Our HPR (Highly Protected Risk) Engineering expertise, including experience in the fields of fire protection, security, WHS and emergency management, is highly regarded and accepted throughout the Insurance Industry.
Greg Wakeham has provided property and liability risk management and insurance consulting services to Australian and international corporations, governments and major public venues and events for over 20 years. Greg’s expertise includes:
- Inspecting standard to high hazard operations and developing risk improvement strategies relating to structures, fire protection and operational exposures, and advising insurers in relation to insurability
- Inspecting standard to high risk liability operations, developing risk improvement strategies in order to reduce the likelihood of Public & Products Liability incidents/claims, and advising insurers in relation to insurability
- Assisting organisations to reduce property and liability claims frequencies (and consequently insurance premiums and excesses) via the development and implementation of strategies for effective management of fire and other perils
- Risk and Safety Management System design, implementation and training
- Emergency Management Plan design, implementation and training
Phil Thompson (consultant) is an HPR (highly protected risk) engineer with more than 40 years experience in the risk management field covering risk identification and analysis, formulation of risk management programs and strategies, monitoring and controlling comprehensive loss prevention plans, including workshop facilitation and risk management training programs for both clients and insurance underwriters.
Philip is well respected by the insurance industry and well versed with all types of commercial and industrial risks and their inherent exposures, in both on-shore and off-shore state and territory environments.