This new entity is the NSW State Regulator for Health and Safety in Workplaces.
This new entity manages Workers Compensation Insurance and Related Activities.
This new entity delivers insurance and workers compensation services to employers and the injured.
Safe Work Inspectors advise they are focusing on :
Falls from Height;
Have considerable Legal Duties under the Work Health & Safety Act. OHS was replaced by WHS on 1-1-2012.
1. Have you inspected your workplace and produced a written Risk Management programme to eliminate or minimise hazards?
2. Do you have a written Risk Management system for WHS and Workers Compensation legal compliance?
3. Is your workplace safe, do you comply with the WHS and Workers Compensation laws?
4. Do you have a WHS person or Health and SAFETY Committee (HSR and/or HSC)?
5. Are workplace accidents increasing your Workers Compensation premiums?
6. Are you prepared for an inspection of your workplace by Safe Work inspectors?
VeriSure are Specialists Risk Advisors.
Our commitment to providing the very best Policy Terms and Conditions at the most competitive Premium together with our professional Claims Advocacy is paramount.
Contact us for an extensive Risk Assessment today.
Knowledge then Security.